I have survived my very first VanderCrawl. Not only did I survive, but I thrived.
I had the distinct honor of attending the first ever Vanderpump Rules Bar Crawl in NYC on Wednesday. What is a Vandercrawl, you ask? Well the entire cast of Pump Rules got together at 3 different bars in the Meatpacking District to promote the premiere (November 7th) of the new season. Tom Sandoval, Ariana and Jax all bartended the event.
THE CRAWL DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Neither did the cast. I got to meet (and fangirl over) every single one of them – except Scheana who I avoided because we recently got into a Twitter fight.
Here’s what I learned:
- Kristin is super tall
- Katie and Tom are really cute together and both very sweet
- Stassi is the prettiest and coolest girl I have ever met
- Jax is surprisingly kind. He donated all his tips from the event to breast cancer research
- Scheana is tiny. Like so short and skinny and just all around petite
And to make the night even BETTER, Bravo invited a bunch of people from The Bachelor to attend the crawl as well. Here is more stuff I learned:
- Ashley I is very smart and doesn’t really drink. I enjoyed her company.
- Jordan and JoJo were on their phones 75% of the night, Snapchatting everything and everyone except themselves.
- Olivia Caridi is very personable and chatty
Bomber (Silver Blank – Custom_